Join us at YE Agency for an invigorating journey in the world of media and retail. We're scouting for a dynamic Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. This role will report directly to the Creative and Social departments of the agency.
Dive into a role where your creativity will shine, producing stunning visuals for a range of client-oriented materials, including presentations, print media, social platforms, websites, and more. You'll be one of the wizards behind our brands and clients visual storytelling, ensuring every piece of content, from animations to graphics, is nothing short of captivating.
- Innovate and design engaging external materials with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to establish creative guidelines that reflect our brand's ethos.
- Elevate our advertising efforts with your expertise in photography selection and editing.
- Play a pivotal role in diverse projects, from marketing collateral to digital advertisements.
- Work collaboratively with the social media team to create visually compelling content that aligns with the brand identity and client needs
Day to Day Expectations:
- Create and design various materials for digital and print.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product.
- Collaborate with graphics team to develop new approaches for creating more expressive graphics for the company and clients.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software.
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions (print and digital projects).
- Work alongside other departments to develop voice and messaging for graphic design pieces.
What We Need From You:
- A Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in B2B - B2C marketing and digital media.
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, and color theory.
- Agency experienced preferred but not required.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite, and email marketing.
- A collaborative spirit, meticulous attention to detail, and a strong adherence to brand guidelines.
- Someone eager to learn while bringing a positive attitude into the workplace.
- Ability to thrive in an agile and flexible work environment, including remote work capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
Why Join Us:
- Innovation at the Core: At YE, innovation is not just encouraged; it's expected. You'll have the freedom to explore new ideas, experiment with strategies, and contribute to the evolution of our marketing approach.
- People-Centric Culture: We believe in the power of people. You'll be part of a team that values diversity, creativity, and each individual's unique contribution. Your growth is our priority, and together, we'll achieve greatness.
- Wellness and 1:1 self-development programs
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Remote work flexibility
- Health spend plan
- Paid time off
This position is a full-time role, commencing in January or February 2024.
Become a key player in creating work that not only delight our customers but also align with our commitment to sustainability and ethical values.
Ready to Apply?
Applications close on January 14th at noon EST. In order to be considered for this job you must provide a portfolio and resume. Please outline in the subject line the job you’re applying for and apply by emailing email@example.com